[Collegio.dottmicr] PhD in Microelectronics - yearly student assessment

Lodovico Ratti lodovico.ratti a unipv.it
Gio 17 Set 2020 01:35:01 CEST

Dear colleagues,

on *Wednesday, September 23rd 2020,* the Evaluation Committee of the PhD
Course in Microelectronics will convene for the yearly assessment of the
activity of the first and second year students. The Committee, as per my
previous email, is composed of the following members:

Daniele Bajoni
Edoardo Bonizzoni
Rinaldo Castello
Piero Malcovati
Andrea Mazzanti
Sabina Merlo
Lodovico Ratti
Terry Sai-Weng Sin
Gianluca Traversi
Domenico Zito

In the following you can find the agenda of the meeting, which will take
place on the *zoom* platform (https://zoom.us/j/96146009363).

*9:50    PhD Committee Meeting Starts*

*10:00    Second Year Students Presentations*

     10:00    Laura Aschei (supervisor: prof. Manstretta)

     10:20    Filippo Boera (supervisor: prof. Bonizzoni)

     10:40    Thomas Eleftherios D. Kizas (supervisor: prof. Malcovati)

     11:00    Matteo Pezzoli (supervisors: prof. Ratti and prof. Traversi)

     11:20    Domenico Riccardi (supervisor: prof. Mazzanti)

     11:40    Karan Sohal (supervisor: prof. Castello)

*12:00    Assessment of Second Year Students Activity*

*12:15 **Assessment of First Year Students Activity*

*12:30    Other Business*

1*2:40    PhD Committee Meeting Ends*

Let me just remind you that the evaluation of first year students *will
only be based on a written report,* which students will have to deliver
by *Friday, September 18th*. No oral presentation is therefore scheduled
for first year students. Second year students also have to send in a
report about their activity, besides giving a presentation according to
the above schedule. As soon I have received all the reports, both from
first year and second year students, I will upload them to g-drive and
share them with you, so that you can read them before the meeting.

Do not hesitate to contact me should you have any doubt or question, or
suggestion, about the meeting.

Regards,

Lodovico
**

--
Lodovico Ratti, Associate Professor

ELECTRONIC INSTRUMENTATION LAB

Dept. of Electrical, Computer and Biomedical Engineering
University of Pavia
Via Ferrata 5, 27100 Pavia, Italy

Phone:	+39 0382 985222
Fax:	+39 0382 422583