[Dottorcomp] Fwd: Spring school on SPDEs and related topics

Pierluigi Colli pierluigi.colli a unipv.it
Mer 27 Nov 2019 18:41:38 CET

Cari dottorandi,
        vi giro questa informazione relativa ad una scuola primaverile.
PC

*Da:* Günther Grün <gruen a am.uni-erlangen.de>
*Data:* 26 novembre 2019 16:05:28 CET
*A:* Verborgene_Empfaenger: ;
*Oggetto:* *Spring school on SPDEs and related topics*

Dear colleague,

in the framework of the DFG-Research-Training-Group 2339 "Interfaces,
Complex Structures, and Singular Limits in Continuum Mechanics", we are
organizing a spring school entitled

"PDEs meet uncertainty: New analytical and numerical concepts",

(March 15th-19th, 2020, Ellwangen).

Here are the titles of our main speakers:

Benjamin Gess (MPI Leipzig and U Bielefeld): "Stochastic thin-film
equations with Stratonovich noise",

Fabio Nobile (EPFL): "Uncertainty quantification methods for PDEs with
random input data",

Andreas Prohl (U Tübingen):  "Adaptive algorithms to numerically solve
stochastic PDEs".

We would kindly ask you to communicate this information at your
institution. Please find a pdf of the poster attached. There will be
limited support available for young scientists.

We are also glad to announce that related to this event Martina Hofmanova
(U Bielefeld) is going to give a three-days course on

"Stochastic compactness and SPDEs"

between Feb. 11th and 13th, 2020, at Erlangen University.

Best wishes,

Günther Grün

--

Prof. Dr. Günther Grün