[Dottorcomp] Seminari di Matematica Applicata. Martedì 23 marzo, Manuel Friedrich

Stefano Lisini stefano.lisini a unipv.it
Ven 19 Mar 2021 16:37:11 CET

Seminari di Matematica Applicata, Dipartimento di Matematica "F.
Casorati" e Istituto del CNR IMATI "E. Magenes" di Pavia,

Martedì 23 marzo 2021, alle ore 15 precise, il Dott. Manuel Friedrich
(Universität Münster) terrà un seminario dal titolo:

Gamma-convergence for free-discontinuity problems in linear elasticity

Il seminario si terrà su Zoom al link:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87518137128?pwd=eHg2eG9QZUdydFJEU1NESWN5a1lPQT09

Meeting ID: 875 1813 7128
Passcode: 880047

Abstract:
We analyze the Γ-convergence of sequences of free-discontinuity
functionals arising in the modeling of linear elastic solids with
surface discontinuities, including phenomena as fracture, damage, or
material voids. We prove compactness with respect to Gamma-convergence
and represent the Γ-limit in an integral form defined on the space of
generalized special functions of bounded deformation (GSBD^p). We
identify the integrands in terms of asymptotic cell formulas and prove
a non-interaction property between bulk and surface contributions. In
particular, our techniques allow to characterize relaxations of
functionals on GSBD^p, and cover the classical case of periodic
homogenization. Joint work with Matteo Perugini and Francesco
Solombrino.

Pagina web dei Seminari di Matematica Applicata
https://matematica.unipv.it/ricerca/cicli-di-seminari/seminari-di-matematica-applicata/