[Dottorcomp] very informal seminar by Luca Rondi

Laura Spinolo spinolo a imati.cnr.it
Gio 14 Ott 2021 15:19:53 CEST

Dear all,

the speaker of the next "very informal seminar" is *Luca Rondi* and he will
talk about "Multiscale Decompositions in Imaging and Inverse Problems" (the
abstract of his talk is available at the end of this email).

Luca's seminar is scheduled for* Thursday, October 21 at 2.30 pm in Aula
Beltrami. *You can also connect to the Zoom link at the end of this email.

Here is the link to the webpage of the  "very informal seminar" series:

https://sites.google.com/view/very-informal-seminars

Should you need any further information, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

Andrea, Lorenzo and Laura

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
TITLE AND ABSTRACT
Title: Multiscale Decompositions in Imaging and Inverse Problems

Abstract: We extend the hierarchical decomposition of an image as a sum of
constituents of different scales, introduced by Tadmor, Nezzar and Vese in
2004, to a general setting. We develop a theory for multiscale
decompositions which, besides extending the one of Tadmor, Nezzar and Vese
to arbitrary L^2 functions, is applicable to a wide range of other imaging
and inverse problems.

This is a joint work with Klas Modin and Adrian Nachman.

LINK ZOOM
Topic: Very Informal Seminar!
Time: Oct 21, 2021 02:30 PM Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82241581230?pwd=SW1BSmRDT3oycUFqVzlwSE9ianI0Zz09
Meeting ID: 822 4158 1230
Passcode: 003410

--