[Dottorcomp] seminar by Luca Rondi today

Laura Spinolo spinolo a imati.cnr.it
Gio 21 Ott 2021 09:53:04 CEST

Dear all,

this is just a friendly reminder that Luca Rondi's seminar on "Multiscale
Decompositions in Imaging and Inverse Problems" is scheduled for
*today, *October
21, at *2.30 pm in Aula Beltrami.* You can also use the Zoom link at the
end of the email. Luca's abstract is also available at the end of this
email.

Should you need any further information, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,

Andrea, Lorenzo and Laura

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
TITLE AND ABSTRACT
Title: Multiscale Decompositions in Imaging and Inverse Problems

Abstract: We extend the hierarchical decomposition of an image as a sum of
constituents of different scales, introduced by Tadmor, Nezzar and Vese in
2004, to a general setting. We develop a theory for multiscale
decompositions which, besides extending the one of Tadmor, Nezzar and Vese
to arbitrary L^2 functions, is applicable to a wide range of other imaging
and inverse problems.

This is a joint work with Klas Modin and Adrian Nachman.

LINK ZOOM
Topic: Very Informal Seminar!
Time: Oct 21, 2021 02:30 PM Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82241581230?pwd=SW1BSmRDT3oycUFqVzlwSE9ianI0Zz09
Meeting ID: 822 4158 1230
Passcode: 003410

--