[Dottorcomp] Esame finale per dottorato in cotutela Milano Bicocca - INdAM - Pavia e universita' di Evry

Enrico Priola enrico.priola a unipv.it
Mar 28 Set 2021 17:37:03 CEST

Cari tutti,

il 1 ottobre 2021 alle ore 13.00 il dott. Lorenzo Marino (dottorato in
cotutela Milano Bicocca - INdAM - Pavia e universita' di Evry- Paris Saclay)
presenterà la sua tesi di dottorato.
Un caro  saluto
Enrico Priola

Dear colleagues,

It is with great joy that I am writing to announce I will defend my
doctoral thesis “Weak regularization by degenerate Lévy noise and its
applications”, prepared under the supervision of Stephane Menozzi and
Enrico Priola, this coming Friday at 1PM in the grand amphithéâtre (IBGBI,
Université d'Evry-Val-d'Essonne, Université Paris-Saclay). I would be
honored if you could join me for this session, either in person or
virtually.

Details of the event:

   -

   Title: Weak regularization by degenerate Lévy noise and its applications
   -

   Date & time: Friday 01 October at 1pm
   -

   Address: Grand Amphithéâtre, IBGBI Bâtiment, 23 Boulevard de France,
   91037 Évry-Courcouronnes
   -

   Language: English
   -

   Your personal online access link:
   https://eu.bbcollab.com/guest/60fcaa1fc750423b860f0567f3ffc39a

   -

   IMPORTANT: You are welcome to share this link privately with trusted
   friends/colleagues, however we ask that you do NOT circulate it publicly to
   avoid uninvited guests potentially disrupting the examination

   -

   Agenda:

   -

   ~45mins: candidate's presentation
   -

   30-45mins: Q&A with committee
   -

   ~15mins: intersession (committee's private deliberation)
   -

   5mins: committee's decision
   -

   Session end: expected around 4pm

   -

   Committee:

   -

   President & moderator: Pierre-Gilles Lemarié-Rieusset, Professor,
   Université d'Evry-Val-d'Essonne
   -

   Referees and Examiners:

   -

   Arturo Kohatsu-Higa, Professor, Ritsumeikan University
   -

   Diego Pallara, Professor, Università del Salento
   -

   Franco Flandoli, Professor, Scuola Normale Superiore di Pisa

   -

   Thesis directors (non-voting members):

   -

   Stéphane Menozzi, Professor, Université d'Evry-Val-d'Essonne
   -

   Enrico Priola, Professor, Università degli studi di Pavia

I hope to see many of you there & then!

Best wishes,

                     Lorenzo Marino
--
Enrico Priola
Dipartimento di Matematica, Università di Pavia