[Dottorcomp] Insalate di Matematica - F. Cottini (24/02)

Mbs Insalate Di Matematica insalate.matematica a unimib.it
Gio 24 Feb 2022 13:57:20 CET

Dear all,

We are sorry for the mistake but the correct Webex link for the seminar of
F. Cottini is the following:
https://unimib.webex.com/unimib/j.php?MTID=m43341cde9e7d733d44f03af71afe12f2

Best regards,

The organizers