[Dottorcomp] Insalate di Matematica - M. Stecconi

Mbs Insalate Di Matematica insalate.matematica a unimib.it
Mar 5 Lug 2022 10:00:00 CEST

Dear all,

as a part of the series of seminars *"Insalate di Matematica"*,
we remind you that today there is a seminar held by *Michele Stecconi* (Nantes
Université - Laboratoire de Mathématique Jean Leray). The talk will be held
online and it will also be broadcast in *room 2109,* building U5-Ratio,
Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca (*be careful with the change of
usual room*). Here the details:

Speaker: *Michele Stecconi **(Nantes Université - Laboratoire de
Mathématique Jean Leray)*