[Dottorcomp] Insalate di Matematica - A. Daza García

Mbs Insalate Di Matematica insalate.matematica a unimib.it
Mer 1 Giu 2022 09:00:00 CEST

Dear all,

as a part of the series of seminars *"Insalate di Matematica"*,
we remind you that today there is a seminar held by *Alberto Daza Garc**ía *
(Universidad de Zaragoza). The talk will be held online and it will also be
broadcast in room 3014 (building U5-Ratio, Università degli Studi di
Milano-Bicocca). Here the details:

Speaker: *Alberto Daza Garc**ía (**Universidad de Zaragoza)*