[Dottorcomp] COMPMAT 2022 - Zoom links

Ngoc Mai Monica Huynh ngocmaimonica.huynh a unipv.it
Mar 15 Mar 2022 16:55:40 CET

Dear COMPMAT 2022 participants,

finally, the day has come!
Please find here the Zoom links for the two days of Workshop:

   - DAY 1, 16 March:  https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87955695227
   - DAY 2, 17 March:  https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82137725644

Online participants will be able to interact with the speaker either by
asking themselves questions through their microphones or by writing in the
chat box (we will read the questions for you).

To all in-presence participants, we remind once again few logistic
information:

- Registration onsite opens on Wednesday 16, at 8.30: super Green Pass (due
to vaccination or recovery) will be checked at the entrance.
For those coming late or the day after, please remember to reach one of us
in order to be checked.

- FFP2 or surgical masks are mandatory inside the conference room, as well
as in all the other closed public spaces.
The speaker will be able to remove it only during his/her presentation.

- Coffee breaks and lunch meals will be served (at our expenses) in the
nearby Saloni del Rettorato. Please notify us of any serious allergies or
intolerances.

See you all tomorrow!
Best regards,
the organizers