[Dottorcomp] Insalate di Matematica - S. Perletti 02/11/22

Mbs Insalate Di Matematica insalate.matematica a unimib.it
Gio 27 Ott 2022 11:33:37 CEST

As part of the series of seminars *"Insalate di Matematica"*, *Sara
Perletti*, PhD student at the Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca,
will give a talk.
The speaker will deliver the talk *in presence* and the meeting will also
be *broadcasted online* (see below for more information).

Here the details:

*Date and time*: *2nd of November 2022, 11:00 am (CET)*

*Title*: *"**Frobenius manifolds and other flat structures"*

*Abstract*: I introduce Frobenius manifolds as geometric objects with deep
roots in mathematical physics, discussing their relations with the
Witten-Dijkgraaf-Verlinde-Verlinde equations and cohomological field
theories. I then focus on non-semisimple regular Frobenius manifolds and
some generalizations of them, providing examples arising from Nijenhuis
geometry.

*Keywords*: Frobenius manifolds - WDVV equations - regularity

*Information to attend in room 3014*
The seminar will take place in room 3014, at the building U5-Ratio,
Università degli Studi di Milano Bicocca.

*Information to attend online*
The seminar will be streamed via Webex platform at the following link:
https://unimib.webex.com/unimib/j.php?MTID=m3cc5a2aad3e373542fe98211ecf8fb0f
(*Password*: Insalate)

*** We inform you that the talk will be recorded and uploaded on our
website. If you join the talk after the starting time, we kindly ask you to
ensure that your microphone and webcam are turned off ***

You can find the poster of the event in the attachment. We are looking
forward to seeing you!

For further information, please visit our website:
https://sites.google.com/view/insalate-di-matematica or contact us at
insalate.matematica a unimib.it.

The organizers: Andrea Bisterzo, Alberto Cassella, Bianca Marchionna,
Andrea Rivezzi, Giovanni Siclari, Marta Tameni, Matteo Tarocchi, Marco
Zullino.