[Dottorcomp] Insalate di Matematica - G. Leoni 13/12/23

Insalate Di Matematica insalate.matematica a unimib.it
Mer 6 Dic 2023 09:40:14 CET

Dear all,
please note that the seminar will take place in *room U3-05* and not in the
usual location!
We apologize for the mistake, thanks for your attention.

Best regards,
the organizers.