[Dottorcomp] reminder: informal seminar of Federico Gatti - tomorrow (Tuesday) 19/12/2023, 2pm

Lorenzo Tamellini tamellini a imati.cnr.it
Lun 18 Dic 2023 17:05:27 CET

Dear all,

this is a reminder about the very informal seminar by Federico Gatti, which
will take place tomorrow (Tuesday 19th December) at 2 PM in the conference
room of CNR-IMATI. See you there!

Best,
Andrea, Laura, Lorenzo
https://sites.google.com/view/very-informal-seminars