[Dottorcomp] Geometry & Topology seminars at Unimib

Andrea Galasso andrea.galasso a unimib.it
Mar 28 Mar 2023 15:22:00 CEST

Dear all,

As a part of "Geometry & Topology seminars at Unimib", it is our pleasure
to announce the fourth speaker:
*Alessio Savini*
The speaker will deliver the talk *in presence* and the meeting will also
be broadcasted via Webex platform, see below for more details.

*Date and time*: 4th of April 2023, 14.00 pm (CET)

*Title*: Cohomology of semisimple Lie groups

*Abstract*: There are several ways to define a cohomology theory for a
semisimple Lie group G. For instance one can consider either the usual De
Rham cohomology, the continuous cohomology or the continuous bounded
cohomology. In this seminar we will discuss those cohomology theories,
focusing our attention on the comparison conjecture by Monod. If time
allows, we will talk about some recent results about Monod's conjecture by
myself and Michelle Bucher.

*Information to attend in room 3014*
The seminar will take place in room 3014, at the building U5-Ratio,
Università degli Studi di Milano Bicocca.
*Information to attend online *
https://unimib.webex.com/unimib/j.php?MTID=m85b17a8a525e9af85ba58a11518b25fd

Please feel free to forward this information to anyone who might be
interested.

For further information, please visit our website: Geometry at Bicocca
(google.com) <https://sites.google.com/unimib.it/geometryatbicocca>

The organizers: Gianluca Faraco, Andrea Galasso