[Dottorcomp] A couple of classes on uncertainty quantification in the next two weeks at IMATI-PV

Lorenzo Tamellini tamellini a imati.cnr.it
Mer 22 Nov 2023 08:00:00 CET

Dear all,

Slight change of plans: the class of Friday will be held *online only*,
same google meet link of last week: https://meet.google.com/bbt-xgbm-vhq

Apologies for the inconvenience - please forward this email to anyone
interested.

Thanks,
Lorenzo