[Dottorcomp] RISM workshop

Carlo Orrieri carlo.orrieri a unipv.it
Lun 9 Ott 2023 21:12:27 CEST

Cari colleghi,

inoltro l'annuncio di questo convegno presso villa Toepliz.
Cordiali saluti,
Carlo Orrieri

Dear Colleagues,

Apologies for multiple postings.

We are approaching the RISM workshop "Bridges between Mathematics and Engineering: interactions fluid-structure" which will take place in Varese - villa Toeplitz, on October 16th, 2023 at the Riemann International School of Mathematics - Università degli Studi dell'Insubria.

The program and additional  details can be found at the link

https://www.rism.it/events/interaction-fluid-structure <https://www.rism.it/events/interaction-fluid-structure>

We will have a social lunch offered to all the participants at villa Toeplitz between the two sessions.

For this reason and organizing purposes we kindly ask you to register by Wed. Oct. 11.

Thank you.

Daniele Cassani and Alberto Setti