[Dottorcomp] PhD course "An introduction to systems of conservation laws in one space variable"

Laura Spinolo spinolo a imati.cnr.it
Lun 12 Feb 2024 16:46:43 CET

Dear all,

here is the schedule for the PhD course "An introduction to systems of
conservation laws in one space variable".

The course will take place on

Tuesdays 10-12 am
Wednesdays 2-4 pm

starting on Tuesday, March 12

Lectures will be held in the C12/13 room of the Math Department in Pavia,
except for Wednesday, March 13, when it will take place in the C29 room.

You can also attend online by connecting to the link below

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact
me

Best regards,

Laura

Laura Spinolo is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: An introduction to systems of conservation laws
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83081312646?pwd=aktOSHVkeFpod3lLU1NzUGtZY0ZEQT09

Meeting ID: 830 8131 2646
Passcode: 174051