[Collegio.dottmicr] PhD in Microelectronics - assessment of 3rd year students - sept 22, 2020

Andrea Mazzanti andrea.mazzanti a unipv.it
Dom 20 Set 2020 14:39:42 CEST

Dear all,

at the following link:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1vZQuxF1ELVQmvhhe9aDDgrEzy2UE4tXz?usp=sharing

you can find the reports and credits of the 3 students to be admitted to
the final PhD defense

Regards,

Andrea Mazzanti