[Collegio.dottmicr] PhD in Microelectronics - yearly student assessment

Lodovico Ratti lodovico.ratti a unipv.it
Lun 21 Set 2020 13:29:36 CEST

Dear all,

I have updated the repository with the report from Thomas Eleftherios D.
Kizas. The other missing student actually has withdrawn from the PhD
school, so all the documentation for our meeting is in the repository now.

Regards,
Lodovico