[Collegio.dottmicr] PhD in Microelectronics - yearly student assessment

Lodovico Ratti lodovico.ratti a unipv.it
Mar 22 Set 2020 18:11:20 CEST

Dear colleagues,

this message is just to remind you of our meeting, to take place
tomorrow morning, September 23, starting at 9:50 on the zoom platform:

https://zoom.us/j/96146009363

Regards,
Lodovico