[Dottorcomp] Insalate di Matematica - L. Broux (28/04)

Mbs Insalate Di Matematica insalate.matematica a unimib.it
Gio 28 Apr 2022 09:53:51 CEST

Dear all,

as a part of the series of seminars *"Insalate di Matematica"*,
we remind you that today there is a seminar held by *Lucas Broux* (Sorbonne
Université).
Moreover, we remind you that the seminar can also be attended *in person* in
room 3014 (building U5-Ratio, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca) by
prior reservation at the link
https://sites.google.com/view/insalate-di-matematica/reservation?authuser=0
You will be required to exhibit your green pass at the entrance of the
building.

Here the details:

*Speaker*: *Lucas Broux* *(**Sorbonne Université)*

*Date and time*: *28th April 2022, 2:00 pm (CET)*

*Title*: *"**Some analytical ideas from the theories of Rough Paths and
Regularity Structures"*

*Webex*:
https://unimib.webex.com/unimib/j.php?MTID=m5b6432c189d91d751326901a18d21707
  (*Password*: Insalate)

*Abstract*: The celebrated theories of Rough Paths (introduced by Terry
Lyons in 1997) and of Regularity Structures (introduced by Martin Hairer in
2014) have been developed in order to discuss wide classes of stochastic
(partial) differential equations, which typically modelize systems that are
perturbed by 'rough' noise. The purpose of this presentation is not to go
into the details of those theories, but rather to gently introduce some of
the beautiful analytical tools they have developed: the Sewing Lemma and
the Reconstruction Theorem. I will also try to present some extensions of
those results which we recently proposed with D. Lee and with L. Zambotti.

*Keywords*: Stochastic (partial) differential equations - Rough Paths -
Regularity Structures.

*** We inform you that the talk will be recorded and uploaded on our
website. If you join the talk after the starting time, we kindly ask you to
ensure that your microphone and webcam are turned off ***

For further information, please visit our website:
https://sites.google.com/view/insalate-di-matematica or contact us at
insalate.matematica a unimib.it.

We are looking forward to seeing you!

The organizers: Luigi Appolloni, Andrea Bisterzo, Alberto Cassella,
Francesca Cottini, Ludovico Marini