[Dottorcomp] Seminari di Matematica Applicata. Martedě 15 Marzo. Manuel Friedrich.

Stefano Lisini stefano.lisini a unipv.it
Gio 10 Mar 2022 22:59:53 CET

Seminari di Matematica Applicata, Dipartimento di Matematica "F.
Casorati" e Istituto del CNR IMATI "E. Magenes" di Pavia.

Martedě 15 marzo 2022, alle ore 15 precise, presso l'aula Beltrami
del Dipartimento di Matematica,

Manuel Friedrich (FAU Erlangen) terrŕ un seminario dal titolo:

Derivation of von Kármán plate theory in the framework of three-dimensional
viscoelasticity

Il seminario verrŕ anche trasmesso in diretta su zoom al link

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87518137128?pwd=eHg2eG9QZUdydFJEU1NESWN5a1lPQT09

ID riunione: 875 1813 7128
Passcode: 880047

Abstract.
We apply a quasistatic nonlinear model for nonsimple viscoelastic materials
at a finite-strain setting in the Kelvin’s-Voigt’s rheology to derive a
viscoelastic plate model of von Kármán type. We start from solutions to a
model of three-dimensional viscoelasticity for 2nd-grade materials where
the viscosity stress tensor complies with the principle of time-continuous
frame-indifference. Combining the derivation of nonlinear plate theory by
Friesecke, James and Müller and the abstract theory of gradient flows in
metric spaces we perform a dimension-reduction from 3D to 2D and identify
weak solutions of viscoelastic form of von Kármán plates. Based on joint
work with Martin Kruzik and Jan Valdman.

Pagina web dei Seminari di Matematica Applicata
https://matematica.unipv.it/ricerca/cicli-di-seminari/seminari-di-matematica-applicata/