[Dottorcomp] Insalate di Matematica - A. Daza García

Mbs Insalate Di Matematica insalate.matematica a unimib.it
Mer 25 Maggio 2022 12:35:40 CEST

 Dear all,

As part of the series of seminars *"Insalate di Matematica"*, *Alberto Daza
Garc**ía*, PhD Student at the Universidad de Zaragoza, will deliver a talk.
The seminar will be held online and it will be streamed via Webex
platform *(more
information below)*. It will also be broadcast in room 3014, at the
building U5-Ratio, Università degli Studi di Milano Bicocca.

Here the details:

*Date and time*: *1st June 2022, 11:00 am (CET)*

*Title*: *"Tensor categories and superalgebras**"*

*Abstract*: In this talk we review a method to construct superalgebras from
algebras in characteristic 3. In order to do so, we need to introduce some
notions on tensor categories and concretely, on the categories of finite
dimensional representations of the cyclic group of order 3 and of
supervector spaces. If the time allows, we apply the method to the
octonions.

*Keywords*: Tensor categories - superalgebras - octonion.

*Information to attend online*
The seminar will be streamed via Webex platform at the following link:
https://unimib.webex.com/unimib/j.php?MTID=m4db33462bd4bd1d141ed297d1ade8bf2
(*Password*: Insalate)

*** We inform you that the talk will be recorded and uploaded on our
website. If you join the talk after the starting time, we kindly ask you to
ensure that your microphone and webcam are turned off ***

You can find the poster of the event in the attachment. We are looking
forward to seeing you!

For further information, please visit our website:
https://sites.google.com/view/insalate-di-matematica or contact us at
insalate.matematica a unimib.it.

The organizers: Luigi Appolloni, Andrea Bisterzo, Alberto Cassella,
Francesca Cottini, Ludovico Marini.