[Dottorcomp] A couple of classes on uncertainty quantification in the next two weeks at IMATI-PV

Lorenzo Tamellini tamellini a imati.cnr.it
Ven 1 Dic 2023 10:55:41 CET

Dear all,

I have uploaded the teaching material for the class of last Friday on the
website of the course (apologies for the delay). Those of you who have
already requested access to the files of the first class should also be
able to access the new files as well. Other interested people can access
the files by sending me an access request from their google account. Feel
free to forward this email to anyone interested.

Thanks,
Lorenzo