[Dottorcomp] Workshop Announcement - "Common trends and challenges in QFT and stochastic PDEs" - Pavia 11-12/01/2024

Enrico Priola enrico.priola a unipv.it
Ven 1 Dic 2023 16:43:38 CET

Buongiorno,

segnalo questo convegno per gli interessati.
Enrico

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

*De: *Claudio Dappiaggi <claudio.dappiaggi a unipv.it>
*Objet: **Workshop Announcement - "Common trends and challenges in QFT and
stochastic PDEs" - Pavia 11-12/01/2024*
*Date: *20 novembre 2023 à 09:46:36 UTC+1
*À: *Alberto Bonicelli <alberto.bonicelli01 a universitadipavia.it>

Dear Colleague,

I would like to draw your attention on the upcoming workshop "Common trends
and challenges in QFT and stochastic PDEs" which will take place in Pavia
at the Almo Collegio Borromeo on the 11th and 12th of January 2024.
Further information on the event can be found at the webpage
https://sites.google.com/view/spdesqft/home and the deadline to register is
the 10th of December 2023.

Notice that the number of participants is limited to 40 on account of
organizational restrictions. We would be grateful if you could share the
content of this e-mail with your students and with all those who might be
interested in this event. In addition, please, attached find a pdf poster
of the workshop.

Looking forward to hosting you in Pavia.
Best regards,
Claudio Dappiaggi (on behalf of the organizing committee)
--
[image: LOGO-UNIPV]
Claudio Dappiaggi