[Dottorcomp] A couple of classes on uncertainty quantification in the next two weeks at IMATI-PV

Lorenzo Tamellini tamellini a imati.cnr.it
Mar 14 Nov 2023 17:59:21 CET

Dear all,

thanks for your interest in the course. The course will be held on these
dates:

Thursday 16 November, 2pm-5pm
Friday 24 November, 2pm-5pm

at IMATI (aula seminari, ground floor). People attending remotely can use
this link (you will need a google account to join)

https://meet.google.com/bbt-xgbm-vhq

For those who cannot attend, classes will be recorded and made available at
this website

https://sites.google.com/view/very-informal-short-course-uq/home-page

More information and course material will be made available on the same
website as we go.

Thanks and see you on Thursday!

Lorenzo