[Dottorcomp] Poster info and Registration CompMat Spring Workshop 2024

ANDREA MEDAGLIA andrea.medaglia02 a universitadipavia.it
Ven 12 Apr 2024 16:41:28 CEST

Dear all,

you can find the zipped template file for the poster in the shared folder
at the following link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tsiaCCEgp_wqX8ZXXrtbSgA5sYDKkArg/view.

We remind you again to register for the event by filling in the form on the
website:
https://sites.google.com/universitadipavia.it/compmat-spring-workshop/home-page?authuser=0
.

Should you have any doubts, please do not hesitate to contact us to the
email address compmat.workshop a gmail.com.

All the best,
the organizers

Elena Ballante, Ngoc Mai Monica Huynh, Alen Kushova, and Andrea Medaglia