[Dottorcomp] PhD Lecture in Nonlinear Approximation

Pietro Zanotti pietro.zanotti a unipv.it
Mar 27 Feb 2024 12:24:22 CET

Dear all,

I plan to begin next week with the lectures of the PhD
course on "Nonlinear Approximation". In case you are
interested in attending, I kindly invite you to

       your address and stop sending messages to the lists

     - go to this link
       https://www.when2meet.com/?23883009-KM3Hr
       insert your name (no password needed) and mark in
       the calendar on the left when you have time next
       week for the first two lectures.

Please send your feedback, if any, by Thursday evening.

Best regards,
Pietro