[Dottorcomp] PhD course "An introduction to systems of conservation laws in one space variable"

Laura Spinolo spinolo a imati.cnr.it
Lun 22 Gen 2024 15:31:33 CET

Dear all,

based on your inputs, the informal meeting for the PhD course  "An
introduction to systems of conservation laws in one space variable" is now
scheduled for* Wednesday, February 7, at 9 am*. It will take place in
the *Beltrami
Room* of the Math Department.

Should you need any further information, please let me know.

Best regards,

Laura