[Dottorcomp] Insalate di Matematica - L. Marini (reminder)

Mbs Insalate Di Matematica insalate.matematica a unimib.it
Gio 8 Lug 2021 10:00:52 CEST

Dear all,

as a part of the series of seminars *"Insalate di Matematica"*, we remind
you that today there will be the last seminar before the summer break. Here
the details:

*Speaker*: *Ludovico Marini (Università degli Studi di Milano Bicocca) *

*Date and time*: *8th July **2021, 2:00 pm*

*Google Meet access link*: meet.google.com/mxo-zesb-rgy

*Title*:
*"The Calderón--Zygmund inequality on Riemannian manifolds"*

*Abstract*: The [image: L^p]-Calderón--Zygmund inequality ([image: CZ(p)])
is a global second order regularity estimate for the solution of the
Poisson equation. While [image: CZ(p)] always holds on [image: \mathbb{R}^n],
in a Riemannian setting some geometric assumptions are needed.
In this talk, we will present some existence results, show the
relation of [image:
CZ(p)] to other regularity estimates and discuss its role in proving the
equivalence of different notions of Sobolev spaces.
Finally, we will sketch how to use singular metric spaces in order to
produce some new smooth counterexamples.

*Keywords*: global regularity estimates, Sobolev spaces on manifolds,
singular metric spaces, positive sectional curvature.

*** We inform you that this talk will be recorded and uploaded on our
website. If you join the seminar after the starting time, we kindly ask you
to ensure that your microphone and webcam are turned off ***

We are looking forward to seeing you.

The organizers: Luigi Appolloni, Federico Bernini, Francesca Cottini, Luca
Di Gravina, Ludovico Marini